Harry Burns: I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Sally Albright: You see? That is just like you, Harry. You say things like that, and you make it impossible for me to hate you.
-When Harry Met Sally, 1989
- oquevaificarnafotografia likes this
- tooschoolforcoolyou reblogged this from septemberletters
- blue-irises likes this
- precious-flaws reblogged this from septemberletters and added:
- precious-flaws likes this
- bodyheremindelsewhere reblogged this from septemberletters and added:
- allisamurphy reblogged this from septemberletters
- cuexplore likes this
- allisamurphy likes this
- septemberletters posted this